Hey, baby, wake up from your asleep
We have arrived onto the future
And the whole world is become
Hey, baby, ride with me away
We doesn't have much time
My blue jeans is tight
So onto my love rocket, climb
Inside tank of fuel is not fuel, but love
Above us, there is nothing above
But the stars, above
All systems gone!
Prepare for downcount!
Five, four, three, one!
Fly away in my space rocket
You no need put money in my pocket
The door is closed, I just lock it
(Ha, ha, ha ha ha ha)
I put my port plug in your socket
The sun in sky is bright like fire
You and me gets higher and higher
Cut off communication wire
Only thing can stop us is flat tire
Ha, ha, ha ha ha ha
Hey, love crusader
I want to be your space invader
For you I will descend the deepest moon crater
I is more stronger than Darth Vapor
Obey me I is your new dictator
For you is Venus, I am Mars
With you I is more richer than all the tzars
Make a wishes on a shooting stars
Then for you I will play on my cosmic guitars!
Ladies and Gentlemen
Fasten your beltseats
We has commenced our decent
I trust you enjoy this flight
As much as you enjoy this accent
Now back on Earth its time for downsplash
Into sea of eternal glory my spaceship crash
People have arrived for to cheer me from near and far
And as I float, I open door and shout
"I am world's biggest, washed-up superstar!"
As for sure as the sun rises in the west
Of all the singers and poets on Earth I am the bestest
Come, let me put ring of Jupiter on your finger
Then like a smell around you I will forever linger
Okay, is time for end, no more will I sang
Let me take you back in time
I want for you to experience big bang
Long live space race
Long live Molvania
Why It Sucks
Note: As stated above this is completely intentional to make a point.
- Awful and poorly written lyrics.
- Terrible singing.
- Horrible music video with laughable green screen effects. The footage is grainy, even for the mid-2000’s.
- Embarrassing writing errors such as:
- Darth Vader is misspelt as "Darth Vapor".
- In one lyric, which is a countdown from 5 to 1, there is no two.
- In another lyric, "Hey, baby, wake up from your asleep", asleep is used instead of sleep, which is wrong.
- In another lyric, "And the whole world is become", is used instead of has, which ain't right.
- The single's cover art is terrible and features a stock photo of a rabbit that had been through an RGB 3D filter.
- The song is so bad and poorly written that it's hilarious.
- It was completely intentional.